Silvia K Ceramics understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. I respect and value the privacy of all of my clients and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with my obligations and your rights under the law. This Privacy Information explains how I use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
- Business name: Silvia K Ceramics
- Sole Owner: Mrs. Silvia Kamodyova
- Registered address: 51 Providence Place, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 4GE, UK
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS Personal data
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which I will always work to uphold
- The right to be informed about my collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data I hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by me is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask me to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that I have.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to me using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
If you have any cause for complaint about my use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
WHAT PERSONAL data DO you collect?
I may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with me)
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Business name;
- Payment information;
How Do you Use my Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, I must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for my performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to my use of your personal data, or because it is in my legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your account,
- Supplying my products or services to you. Your personal details are required in order for me to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalising and tailoring my products or services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails.
- Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time)
With your permission I may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email with information, news, and offers on my products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. I will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with my obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
How and Where Do you Store or Transfer my Personal Data?Do You Share My Personal Data?
I may sometimes contract with the following third parties to supply products to you on my behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery, and marketing. In some cases, those third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data that I hold. I will only store or transfer your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
- Payment processing: PayPal
- Couriers: Parcelforce Worldwide, UPS, FedEx
- Marketing: MailChimp
- Storage: Squarespace
How Do I Contact You?
To contact me about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please email email@example.com
Changes to this Privacy Notice
I may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if I change my business in a way that affects personal data protection. If this is the case I will inform you.